Mild Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
One of the key benefits of Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) is that it enhances oxygen absorption in the body particularly to the deeper tissues, which significantly improves the body's natural healing abilities. The increased oxygen levels can aid in the recovery process for various conditions and injuries. When the body receives higher levels of oxygen, it can facilitate the repair and regeneration of damaged tissues. Oxygen plays a vital role in the production of energy within cells, and by increasing the oxygen supply, HBOT can optimize cellular function. This can be particularly beneficial for conditions such as:
- Tissue damage (such as wounds, burns, or non-healing ulcers)
- Reducing Oedema
- Reducing Inflammation
- Reducing Pain
- Increasing Immune function
- Destroying Viruses & anaerobic Bacteria
- Improving memory and concentration
- Improving recovery from Concussion
- Improving recovery from Strokes
- Assists with Tissue Regeneration
- Improving Energy Levels and Tissue Function
- Also used for biohacking by athletes (for increased recovery from training and competition)
- Also useful for those with cancering processes (cancer cells hate O2)
The Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy available at Radiant Health is a seated, or lying, large soft shell that can go up to 1.4 atmospheres and with a specially designed powerful oxygen concentrator that delivers up to 95% pure O2 into your system through a nasal cannula.
If any of these contraindications apply please check with your doctor before booking HBOT.
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Patients with epidural pain pumps
- High fever or epilepsy
- The inability to equalize ear or sinus pressure.
- A history of eye surgery
- A history of thoracic surgery
- A history of spontaneous pneumothorax
- Current upper respiratory and severe sinus infections
- History of optic neuritis or sudden blindness
- Insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus or acute hypoglycemia
- Congenital spherocytosis
- Perilymph fistulas
- HBOT may trigger the reactivation of tuberculosis.
Appointments are offered afternoons and early evenings Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. Bookings essential.
Information and statements made on this website and all our associated literature are for educational purposes only and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. We do not dispense medical advice or diagnose disease. If you have a medical condition, we recommend you consult your physician of choice.